OSCOLA-Short Titles Not Reflecting in Subsequent References

edited October 18, 2023
Hello,
188BET靠谱吗I'm encountering a citation issue in Zotero.I'm using OSCOLA for references.
After incorporating a second book from the same author into my document, I noticed a problem with how references are formatted in footnotes.188BET靠谱吗Although I assigned a "short title" to both books in Zotero, this abbreviation isn't being employed for references following the initial citation.Instead, only the author's surname, first cited footnote number, and page number are indicated.short titles won't be inserted.
188BET靠谱吗This method worked when I added three publications by another author in the same document, with Zotero accurately inserting the short titles.But today, this didn't work.I moved my work to another document and tried again but nothing happened.I tried to change the reference style and then turn back to OSCOLA but that didn't work either.
Could you please help me?
Thank you ia.

• Yeah, unfortunately this only works if the citation is otherwise ambiguous, which it isn't if the supra number is unique (i.e.the items by the same author are first cited in different footnotes
  • The problem was solved when I cited both in the same footnote initially.Now, the short title also appears in subsequent footnotes.Thank you very much.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.