Can plugins provide GUIs?

Hello all,

As a tanget to 188BET靠谱吗https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/65301/adding-a-custom-information-field#latest, would it possible to build plugins that have a GUI that lives in the right-hand panel?

For example, suppose I have an item, and I attach a file (say json or even csv) as a file attachment.That attachment could store relevant data pertaining to that item.188BET靠谱吗I can of course double click that file to edit it locally, but that makes it very separate from Zotero.

Currently, when I select it, I just see the usual panel: Filename, modified, indexed, plus a space for notes.Would it be possible for a plugin to add to (or replace) this panel (for certain types of attachments)?That would allow more structured viewing or even interaction.Of course, this would be a fairly bespoke solution, but it could meet the requirement for adding more key/value pairs.

188BET靠谱吗I also remember that the scite plugin added extra citation data which persisted - but I'm not sure whether that was data held locally or synchronised via Zotero.I guess the former.

Are there any views on the feasibility of this?
Sign Inor Registerto comment.