188BET靠谱吗Zotero only saves snapshots

188BET靠谱吗Hi, I've been trying to add Pdfs to my Windows Zotero App, but somehow it doesn't work anymore (last used a few weeks ago).When I click on the Connector, it just shows a red X with the underline "saving failed.188BET靠谱吗Is Zotero running?".The app is running and the connector is authorized though.I already removed and re-installed the connector which didn't help.
When I enable the "save snapshots" preference it saves the snapshot but nothing else.

Hope you can help, Thank you
  • 188BET靠谱吗If you have the Better BibTeX plugin installed in Zotero, start by disabling it.
  • I don't have any plugins installed
  • This is in Firefox?

188BET靠谱吗Can you save normal webpages (like this one), or do you get the "Is Zotero running?" dialog there?

Can you provide a Debug ID188BET靠谱吗from the Zotero Connector for reloading a page or PDF and trying to save?
  • Yes this is in Firefox
    188BET靠谱吗Saving a snapshot of this website works, sometimes Zotero also saves snapshots of the pdfs I'm trying to add to a group library.188BET靠谱吗Sometimes there's not even a snapshot though (usually only on the website, not when it's a pdf) and sometimes Zotero doesn't even generate a window for selecting the folder to add it to.

The Debug ID is D1822128873.I reloaded it several times, sometimes from the website & sometimes as a pdf file.On the website it only saved a snapshot, otherwise there's nothing but the red cross when I open my extensions.
  • Thank you!I'll see if it works with the 7 beta version
Sign Inor Registerto comment.