188BET靠谱吗Question/request re/ right-pane default view in Zotero 7

188BET靠谱吗Recently updated to the Zotero 7 beta.It's fantastic, and almost all the issues I had with earlier versions seem to be fixed.Looking forward to the full release!

I have a question/request regarding the right-pane default view.

When I click on an item in the central pane, the default right pane view is scrolled all the way down to Tag, Related, etc., and the Info is invisible.In other words, I have to scroll up each time I want to interact with the citation information.

Is this the desired behavior?If not, how can I change it?
If so, why, and I'd like to suggest that the default be changed or that a toggle be implemented.I have to manually edit Info for every single CJK (Chinese-Japanese-Korean) item in my library, so I need to interact with Info all the time.I know not everyone has this problem, but given the need for manually adding short titles, language encoding, etc., even for non-CJK sources, I'm pretty confident this issue affects a significantly non-zero number of other users.

Thanks!
  • It sounds like you may have accidentally pinned a section.Look for the blue pin icon on one of the buttons and double-click it or right-click → Unpin Section.
  • You are absolutely right @dstillman!Thanks!
    I didn't realize pinning was possible, but that's a great feature.#til
  • Thanks for this thread.Same thing happened to me and I had no idea.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.