Tried to insert a citation into Google Docs document but have failed multiple times

This discussion was created from comments split from: 188BET靠谱吗Zotero is updating your document please wait....
  • Hi!I have faced the same issue above.

Using Windows 11 Home and Google chrome browser.Tried to insert a citation into Google Docs document but have failed multiple times.188BET靠谱吗I have checked that all Zotero sites and the Connector have full access/no restrictions.I can see either: Red bar with green in the middle loading, but nothing is happening!188BET靠谱吗or when I refreshed my document multiple times and click the Zotero extension to insert citations, it says "Updating on google docs" with no progress even after 20-30min.188BET靠谱吗I then refreshed the page and afterwards nothing happens when I click the Zotero icon on Google docs.

I have checked various other threads and tried many things but nothing seems to work.

188BET靠谱吗I have also restarted Zotero and Chrome multiple times, chosen the respective Google account.

My Debugging ID: D1154621079

Thank you!
  • (Please start new threads for new issues.I've moved this to a new thread.)

Can you provide a Debug ID188BET靠谱吗using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option for Zotero startup through restarting your browser, reloading Google Docs, and reproducing this?
Sign Inor Registerto comment.