188BET靠谱吗Now available: Zotero 7

13»
  • Nice!I look forward to it being faster (haven't tested enough yet), and the new interface is fun.

Just one request: the old interface did a better job of showing whether a selected record had notes or tags or whatnot!in the new interface, that's impossible to see unless I manually scroll down or click on each icon.Could you bring back the ability to instantly see whether notes / tags / etc.exist?Maybe change the icon from outline to solid fill, or bold lines, or slap parentheses with the number of notes/etc.over each icon, or something?
  • YES!188BET靠谱吗this is awesome - thank you everyone who works on this, I rely on zotero for many things and am grateful to yall.Also the plugin Better Notes updated as well!!im lovin these updates so much <3
  • @faludi: Double-click on an icon in the side navigation bar, or right-click → Pin Section.Then that section will remain visible as you move between items.188BET靠谱吗That's equivalent to staying on a tab in Zotero 6.
  • Attanger is much better than Zotfile.Very happy that I found a replacement.
  • @dstillman, thanks for the tip!That's nice.
  • I last tried the Z7beta a few months ago, got busy and didn't follow the development anymore so this came as a surprise!Contgrats!

- I have a question about compatibility, would it be possible to provide a roadmap for when which Z6-functionality *is* going to break?(e.g.how long are .RIS files going to be compatible etc.)
    I am currently in the midst of three projects and cannot afford any shenanigans that can happen with new software versions, so I'd like to keep R6 for now (probably around 6 months-ish) until I'm done with them.But I'm a bit worried that my installation may update automatically/be updated by accidentally clicking on it or by someone - in that case I'd need to move back to R6 with hopefully no problems (until I'm done with the projects at least)

I always have ambivalent feelings about such major software changes because on the one hand, it's exciting and honestly R7 looks great, on the other, oftentimes there is functionality that is being lost and these redesigns usually come with substantial efforts to relearn and refamiliarize oneself with the software and to develop alternative workflows etc.Based on the little I have noticed about the development here, I have quite a good feeling!Though I do kind of already miss the old UI (personally I, probably because of some neurodivergent thing, I tend to prefer these older-style UI's, I'm not sure how to accurately describe it - maybe because many times, there are some elements that seem _slightly_ clashing with each other (to my sensibilities) idk..)

But anyways, looking forward to try out the new version once I'm done with my projects!
1 3 »
Sign Inor Registerto comment.