Missing Permission Problem with App Store Version of Word

I want to leave some note about how I solved the "missing permission" problem that might be helpful to someone.

I was having the issue as documented in this kb article: 188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/support/kb/mac_word_permissions_missing.Word was not listed in the automation box with no pop-out notification from MacOS to allow the permission, even after a "tccutil reset".Same situation as in 188BET靠谱吗https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/103334/missing-permission-for-word-on-mac.

MacOS: 14.6.1
Word: 16.87 from Apple App Store
188BET靠谱吗Zotero: 6.3 AND 7, both have permission issue

Things that I have tried that did not solve the problem:
1.188BET靠谱吗Move Word and Zotero to trash!clean trash!reinstall;
2.188BET靠谱吗Install Zotero 6.3 instead of Zotero 7;
3.188BET靠谱吗Remove and reinstall zotero.dotm;
4.Set up a new user account.In this case I see a MacOS pop-up window asking for permission.Even if I allow the permission, however, under "automation" only "System Event" will be added."Word" is not listed under "automation".188BET靠谱吗The same "missing permission" will appear whenever I use the Zotero integration of word.

What solves my problem:
Instead of installing office 365 from Mac App Store, I go to office.com and get an installer version of office 365 from Microsoft directly.188BET靠谱吗Once word is deployed using the installer, I can use Zotero 6 or 7 word integration with the installer-version of word without problem.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.