188BET靠谱吗Link beetwen libre office and zotero

Hello,

188BET靠谱吗I have a problem, I can't use zotero with LibreOffice.
It crashes regularly when I want to make a reference.
here is the report number 1602124778
thank you in advance for your help
EM
  • Did it work before?Does it work in a new document?What version of LibreOffice are you using?188BET靠谱吗Did you install Zotero from a flatpak?
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I've tried it with existing and new documents.
    My versions :
    - Version: 7.3.7.2 / LibreOffice Community
    - Ubuntu package version: 1:7.3.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.5
    188BET靠谱吗- I installed zotero from this page ( 188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/download/)

EM
    Traduit par deepl
  • 188BET靠谱吗Checking /usr/lib/zotero/distribution/extensions for addons
    Meaning you're running the official tarball?188BET靠谱吗Unless you went out of your way to put Zotero in /usr/lib, which would be rather unusual, it doesn't look like that's the case.
  • I don't get it,

188BET靠谱吗I put zotero in /opt/, but there is one in lib.
    I'll do an uninstall, complete reinstall.
    I'll tell you what.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Hello,

I deleted and reinstalled everything, I still have an error, the report is 1381602684
    I got a message from libreoffice that talks about version, but I have the impression that I have all the prerequisites.
    Thanks in advance
    EM

188BET靠谱吗My version of the zotero extension is 6.0.3
    My version of libre office is 7.3.2
    My java version: openjdk version "1.8.0_422".
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_422-8u422-b05-1~22.04-b05)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.422-b05, mixed mode)
  • 188BET靠谱吗You most likely have a Zotero version installed via flatpak.You should remove that.188BET靠谱吗Make sure that Zotero is completely gone from your installation.Then install the version from the tarball.If you still experience an issue, describe precisely what steps you take and what happens.
  • You were right,

snap hadn't removed everything, I deleted them all, rebooted, and réinstall from crash.
    I have the same symptom even though the error report has changed: writer freezes on certain entries.

188BET靠谱吗There's a message telling me that the entry in zotero has been changed since the last time and asking me if I want to prevent the changes or not?
    Then everything freezes

I haven't changed the entry, but unless I delete it and recreate it, there's no way forward.
    This is the report 1666946653

just one thing, I don't use chrome but firefox

Thanks for your help
    EM

• It seems like that entry in your document indeed got corrupt somehow.Does everything work okay if you delete and recreate it?188BET靠谱吗In LibreOffice Zotero toolbar, if you click Document Preferences and expand the Advanced section, are you storing citations as Bookmarks?
  • Hello,

It's not just an entry that's corrupt,

- I delete it, i create it again (via Firefox),
    - somes times it works, the other time it crashes again (rapport 1276862624)
    - I start again...

Maybe it's the database or the profile witch are corrupted,

- but every time I reinstall, I get a new one.

i have no idea
    Thanks a lot
    EM
  • If you insert that item into a new document do you still get corruption?What citation style are you using?Could you post a link to the item that you are trying to add?
  • Hello,

It makes no difference whether the document is new or not, the problem occurs after a few requests.

188BET靠谱吗Zotero again tells me that the libreoffice extension is not compatible with the zotero version (1295670520)

But I've only ever installed the same version.188BET靠谱吗The last time I installed Zotero was 20 years ago on another computer.No trace of it could be on my current computer.

My installation went badly the first time.188BET靠谱吗Zotero was duplicated, but this time I had completely uninstalled everything, there was no trace of Zotero before I reinstalled it again.

2 exemples of références
    https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00038-009-0112-0
    https://journals.ametsoc.org/view/journals/wcas/6/3/wcas-d-13-00059_1.xml

EM
  • Is it possible that the problem comes when I test with files from Word (docx) using libre office?

I will make tests
  • Zut,
    This is not the problem.
  • 188BET靠谱吗If you used Zotero with Word files before, your citations will not work on Linux with LibreOffice unless you perform citation conversion.
    188BET靠谱吗Zotero again tells me that the libreoffice extension is not compatible with the zotero version
    Please post the error exactly as you see it.188BET靠谱吗It might help to reinstall the LibreOffice extension by going into Zotero Preferences -> Cite -> Word Processors.

If you still have problems, produce a Debug ID188BET靠谱吗for an operation that fails in LibreOffice when using the Zotero plugin.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.