188BET靠谱吗The possibility of integrating local AI into zotero which can analyse offline without uploading

188BET靠谱吗Recently, ChatGPT related plugins for zotero are awesome and they make reading faster than before.But as everybody know that when we use ChatGPT we need to upload our documents on the cloud, there is a risk of information leakage.For example in my friend's workplace and mine ChatGPT is forbidden.

So, I just wonder whether there is any possibility that integrating an AI reading tool/plugin/extension which do not need to upload documents/information to cloud?
Do anyone have the same requirement as me?
  • I mean for example build a chatbot for analyzing papers with some local big models like llama or gemma2 or others.
    188BET靠谱吗Does zotero have a plugin for this?or Does anyone know a similar software?or Does anyone know how to setup this.
  • Interested in.188BET靠谱吗Actually I'm quite surprised that I could not find any Zotero plugins like that, considering the fact that many desktop application using local LLM to chat with the local documents have been introduced.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.