188BET靠谱吗AskyourPDF Zotero Plugin ChatGPT doesn't work

Hello

I want 4 things from my AI tool for scientific literature research:
1.188BET靠谱吗I want to use the AskYourPDF plugin in Zotero.I've tried different things over the last 3 weeks but it still says "Oops!188BET靠谱吗We couldn't import a document from your Zotero account."
I pay for a AskyourPDF Pro Account and I have ChatGPT4.188BET靠谱吗I have a free Zotero account and have access to a shared library.
2.188BET靠谱吗I want to search all PDF documents in my Zotero library at once with my AI tool.Not just 10, not just 20, but all 17000 (that I currently have).There is no point in researching only 20 or less.At the moment, the AskYourPDF web interface only allows 20 documents per conversation.I tried using the AskYourPDF Research Assistant in my ChatGPT 4 account.I simply asked it to create a bibliography of all my manually uploaded documents in my account, but it only gives me some 20 files.Do I have to create a super PDF of all the small papers?How can he later distinguish between the different sources if everything is in one document?
3.I want AI output to be referenced in a scientific way.A direct link to the relevant part of the document right after the information given would be great.Every time.I've always asked about Fort Hut, but answers always come without it.
4.I need readable formulas and scientific symbols.I think at the moment AskYourPDF prefers full text and has problems with formulas.Displaying relevant graphics would also be great.But I know for a fact that I can't get graphics from my requests.He even has trouble giving me references to graphics...

At the moment I was faster and more accurate by manually opening PDFs and simply searching for "keywords" and speed-reading.
188BET靠谱吗Can you give me some tips on how I can achieve the goals I'm looking for with AskYourpdf, Zotero & ChatGPT?
To improve the tool, I think you should start adding a bibliography feature.He should be able to name a bibliography with all the files he can research at once.

With best regards,
Sophia
Sign Inor Registerto comment.