Request for APA7 Style Customization for Catalan Language

edited 27 days ago
Hi there,

188BET靠谱吗I have been using Zotero to manage the bibliography for a lengthy document (around 500 pages) that I am writing in Catalan.Overall, I am very satisfied with the software!however, I have encountered a particular issue related to the citation style in the final bibliography.

188BET靠谱吗I am using the APA7 citation style, and I noticed that when citing book chapters, Zotero inserts "En" before the editor's name and the title of the book, as is standard in Spanish ("In" in English).However, in Catalan, the correct preposition would be "Dins," rather than "En," which is not grammatically correct in this context.

Check page 15 (point 3.2) of this Catalan APA7 manual:
https://dspace.uvic.cat/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10854/6275/altres_a2020_guia_elaborar_citacions.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Given the length of my bibliography, manually editing each instance is not feasible.188BET靠谱吗Is there a way to customize the APA7 style in Zotero to automatically replace "En" with "Dins" when working in Catalan?188BET靠谱吗Could this be done through a style modification or an alternative method within Zotero?

Thank you in advance for your help.Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.