Why do my citations not link to each other or allow URLs?

Hi,

188BET靠谱吗I am new to zotero.188BET靠谱吗I have started to use it, and have uploaded the neccessary articles and papers using the "save to zotero" tab next to each website.It uploads nicely to my library and the reference includes the URLs.I then use microsoft word for windows and start a document, using the Vancouver style.This appeared to work ok, as I could add citations and they would be added to the bibliography at the bottom of my page.However, there is no link-up between the citations in the text or with their relevant reference points at the bottom.Nor do either of the citations/references allow me to click on them to access the original article.It is no more interactive than a basic piece of paper.I have tried to search Chatgpt for answers.One thing that stands out is that it keeps telling me to go to "Edit/preferences".However, I have no "preferences" option here.188BET靠谱吗I have checked that my version of word and zotero are up to date.Both are up to date.I have tried switching off/back on again.

Please can someone help me?

Thank you

Ben
Sign Inor Registerto comment.