Toggle (turn off) pdf popup when hovering over links

edited 3 days ago
188BET靠谱吗I noticed that Zotero 7 implements some people's desire to have a popup appear when one hovers over a link in a pdf, for example to view a bibliography item.
However, despite perusing the settings, I haven't found a way to remove/disable/toggle this highly distracting feature.In a large document with many links, using one's mouse is like navigating a minefield.
188BET靠谱吗https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u9033696/uw4yfwk0zs1yg96zr94e.png

The popup can't be disabled, it can't be resized, it covers a substantial amount of the document, and it can only be closed by moving one's mouse away...It feels like swatting flies!!Could you *please* allow users to toggle/turn off this unwanted (for some) feature?

Next, please provide some customization to the popup.I could see this being useful to check bibliography but I wouldn't want a giant popup in the centre of the document covering the text.Allow users to define dimensions and location, and ideally a settable timer to autoclose to popup.

Thanks!
Sign Inor Registerto comment.