Metadata Missing Author's name and date etc

Hello!

How can I get the author's name, date and relevant information automatically populated in metadata?Are there any settings that I would need to change?Here is the screenshot missing author/date info.Thanks!

188BET靠谱吗https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u10232841/z3kors4nuoxnw4vgelyl.png
  • 188BET靠谱吗Web page developers are very inconsistent in the metadata they provide to Zotero for extraction.The title is often all you get (and that may not be the title that is actually at the top of the web page).Often the author has not been encoded in the page for accurate extraction (of course many web pages don't have an explicit author shown on the page, but web page developers often don't encode it even when there is one).

So for web pages I just assume that I will probably have to enter the author (if known) and date (if known).And maybe fix the title.
  • Can you post the URL you're importing from here?188BET靠谱吗That just looks like it's not at all supported by Zotero.You will likely be able to add the book with all metadata using the ISBN
Sign Inor Registerto comment.