please add hover feature to the filename field

edited yesterday at 12:37pm
Please add the hover feature to the filename field, or expand the field so users can see the entire file title.

188BET靠谱吗Often I add/change an author/editor or date after I drag the file to the item, and I have to to check whether I need to rename the file so I can find it in the file system outside of Zotero.

With the file title now separate from filename, the only way to view the filename is in the attachment info tab.But the field is too small to see the entire filename.I have to put the cursor in the field and left-arrow slowly to see the rest of it while the beginning of the filename disappears from view.188BET靠谱吗Or, I have to use "show in finder" feature for the file to see the filename--I have to go outside of Zotero to view a field in Zotero in its entirety.

188BET靠谱吗Filename is an important bit of information in Zotero and it deserves the same respect as file title.I can see the full file title on hover in the list view so I should be able to see the full filename on hover in the right pane.

Thank you.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.