Moving from synced to locally stored only

Hi there.

I currently have unlimited file syncing ($120 p.a.) but am now moving only to using a single machine for work.188BET靠谱吗This means I have no real need for Zotero storage, so I'll now move back to the free 300MB option.

188BET靠谱吗I'd still like Zotero to sync the references (i.e.within my 300MB storage).188BET靠谱吗I just don't need the PDFs to be accessible via Zotero storage.

188BET靠谱吗I'm keen for Zotero to keep 'control' over the PDFs (e.g.renaming them based on the parent items' titles), so I think—but can't be sure—that this means I should opt for 'stored', not 'linked' files ( 188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/support/attaching_files#stored_files_and_linked_files).

Could anyone advise on the simplest way for me to move to locally stored files only, thereby freeing up my data and allowing me to cancel my subscription?

Huge thanks.
  • edited 3 hours ago
    金博宝世界杯体育赛事You can just disable file syncing — for My Library and/or for groups — in the Sync settings.

金博宝世界杯体育赛事If you want to use storage for groups you own, you can use "Purge Storage in My Library" from your storage settings page.金博宝世界杯体育赛事(You're still over 300 MB with your groups, but by much less.)
Sign Inor Registerto comment.