Lost my annotations.

I messed up and I'm assuming nothing can be done about it, but just want to make sure.

The computer that stored my library and annotations was sent in for repairs.Everything was wiped.I exported my library and put it on external hard drive before doing so, assuming it would include my files and annotations.I also set up sync for the first time.

188BET靠谱吗In the interim I was using another computer and downloaded Zotero on there.I logged in and connected to sync and everything showed up, but because of a few books I had added locally on the new computer I was told I was over the limit and not able to access the books from the previous library anymore.So I figured it'd be better to store everything locally and deleted all the synced entries, then imported the RDF instead.Now I'm just realizing the RDF didn't store the files or annotations, I didn't save the sqlite file, and when I logged back into my account, instead of syncing those previous library I think it may have overwritten it.

Is there absolutely nothing I can do?
  • If you just did this, you may be able to restore from one of your automatic backups.Attachment files wouldn't be restored, but we may be able to relink any that had already been uploaded to your online library after you restore the data.
    but because of a few books I had added locally on the new computer I was told I was over the limit and not able to access the books from the previous library anymore
    This is a misunderstanding, though.Adding files on the new computer didn't do anything here — that just triggered the quota warning on that computer.If your files weren't available online, you were already at your quota and the files were never uploaded from the old computer, and you would've been getting the same quota warning there.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.