NeoOffice integration not working starting today

I am using NeoOffice 3.2
Firefox 3.6.17
188BET靠谱吗Zotero 2.1.8
Macword Integration 3.1.3
Open office integration 3.1b1

188BET靠谱吗Zotero was working fine, and then an update occurred today and after that, I went to put ithe insert citation button and I didn't get an error report or anything, just no response.188BET靠谱吗I started poking around to check out updates and reinstall the plugins, and then next time I opened up NeoOffice there was no Zotero menu at all.

188BET靠谱吗I have tried everything-- I was using Zotero standalone, but I uninstalled it hoping that would help and just went through the firefox version.188BET靠谱吗I reinstalled zotero and all the plugins in their varying updates and revisions hoping that some combination would work.Still nothing.
  • Install OpenOffice Integration 3.5a2.If you continue to have issues, let us know.
  • 188BET靠谱吗Zotero and Neo (latest versions) seem to work fine here.(FF 5, OO-Integration 3.5.a2.r9365.) The new Plugin is very responsive!great to have sortable & customziable colums!
  • Thank you for your reply.I was using OpenOffice integration 3.5a2 and that was when my problems began, which is why I tried to switch to a previous version with no success.Everything is at its most updated now, as far as I know, with the exception of Firefox.What am I missing?
  • edited June 23, 2011
    188BET靠谱吗I have also updated to Firefox 5, did an uninstall of Zotero and components, and still not working.Are there directions for a manual install/uninstall listed?

188BET靠谱吗The Zotero toolbar is still in the same place with the new integration, right?Please don't tell me it's there and I have been missing it this whole time because it has been moved!
  • 188BET靠谱吗Zotero toolbar in Neo is still where you would expect it.(It's called "Add-on - Insert Citation" in the toolbar-options of the View menu).

188BET靠谱吗Have a look at Neo Tools/Extras>Extension Manager and remove all traces of Zotero from within Neo, then reinstall Zotero's OOIntegration from within FF5 (Add-ons).

There is some useful information here:
    188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting
  • edited June 23, 2011
    Disabling from NeoOffice and reinstall from FF, and then computer restart= success!Thank you!
Sign Inor Registerto comment.