188BET靠谱吗Advice on Zotero Group Library for whole lab

Dear colleague,

188BET靠谱吗I have an idea about using Zotero as the document management system for our whole lab:
188BET靠谱吗1/ Setup a PC as a library kiosk with a web browser, Zotero, and credentials for accessing paying editors websites.
2/ Fellow researchers use that computer to access and download articles from the editors' websites.
188BET靠谱吗3/ Downloaded material have to go into Zotero's group library for the lab, so that it is properly archived and made available.

Anybody has done similar things ?Does that sound feasible ?Simple or stupid ?Robust in the long term ?Easy to manage ?Would it scale up to 1000 articles in 5 years ?To 5000 articles in 10 years ?What else do I miss ?

Looking forward to read your opinion or better experience,
Minh
  • Not aware of anyone doing this, but 5k scale is not going to be a problem.

I don't really see why you'd want to do this, though.If the group is owned by the paying editor, it doesn't matter who or from where someone adds articles to it: they're always going to count towards the storage of the group's owner.So why go through all the kiosk trouble?
  • To centralize the credentials for accessing journals.
  • 188BET靠谱吗oh, OK, so that part has nothing to do with Zotero.Still strikes me as odd that would be necessary, but that's up to you.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.