conflict copy of sqlite

188BET靠谱吗just started using zotero today.I have it installed on 2 macs (both running 10.5.7).188BET靠谱吗I have and have my zotero folder in my dropbox folder on each machine.I have changed the storage location on both machine to reflect this.I did this on each individual machine while firefox was closed on the other.I have automatic syncing turned off on both machines.
I have added some references to machine A and allowed them to sync to dropbox then closed firefox and opened firefox on the machine B.It took a while, but the references eventually showed up on machine B.188BET靠谱吗While waiting for the references to appear (because my previous experience with dropbox was that it syncs very quickly) i checked my zotero folder in dopbox and I noticed this in the folder:

188BET靠谱吗zotero (iMac's conflicted copy 2009-05-29) (iMac's conflicted copy 2009-05-29).sqlite-journal

Im not sure if this means that I have done something incorrect and that I need to fix something before really proceeding to fill my reference base?Any ideas/help is appreciated.
  • 188BET靠谱吗Most people who use dropbox (or other third-party sync services/tools) sync only the storage directory & rely on zotero to sync the databases (so have syncing w/ your zotero username/pass enabled on both machines).

If you have firefox open on both machines at once (or even if your third-party sync tool isn't able to complete before you start firefox), you WILL have conflicts with the database & there may be no good way to resolve them.
  • Thanks for the info.188BET靠谱吗Just wondering how one could sync only the storage directory with dropbox and the database with zotero?
  • Seems like a question to ask dropbox.I don't use it, so can't help you.
  • 188BET靠谱吗I guess what I need to know is how to keep the library in the zotero folder in firefox yet have the storage file in dropbox.188BET靠谱吗I tried moving only the storage file to dropbox and change the storage file location in preferences, but zotero creates a new library in the dropbox folder.Any help is appreciated.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.