Issue exporting PDF annotations from new reader

Excited to be checking out the new pdf reader!Thank you to the devs!

Based on the announcement at 188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/support/pdf_reader_preview, I believe I should be able to export comments on the PDF as well as with the metadata.However, this doesn't seem to be working.

I added a highlight and a comment with the highlight to a PDF within the new reader and then went to `File` -> `Save As...` to export the PDF.Same with When I open the PDF in my external reader (Preview), I get the highlighted text, but the comment isn't appearing.

Similarly, I am unable to export annotations with the metadata under`Export Item...` with `Translator Options` → `Export Files`→ `Include Annotations` selected.I tried several formats: BibTeX, Better BibTeX, Better BibLaTeX.

Where exactly are the annotations stored?188BET靠谱吗I see "Annotations are stored in the Zotero database"!however, I haven't found them.I'm finding images captured from PDFs under 'cache/library', but not finding the annotations and highlights.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

My system:
188BET靠谱吗Zotero v5.0.97-beta.32+3fc7ce8e7
MacOS Big Sur v11.4
Preview v11.0

• I added a highlight and a comment with the highlight to a PDF within the new reader and then went to `File` -> `Save As...` to export the PDF.Same with When I open the PDF in my external reader (Preview), I get the highlighted text, but the comment isn't appearing.
    Preview shows highlight comments in the Highlights and Notes sidebar.Working fine for me.
Sign Inor Registerto comment.