Column for "PDF has annotations"?

edited May 28, 2022
Yeah, now that I think about it (after the fact) I could have just tagged the items with annotations.But I didn't.So, now I have a bunch of pdfs with annotations that I'd like to go back to but I'm not sure which ones they are.

Is there already a way to see what items have annotations (like with notes)?

Could there be?Or do I just need to remember to tag them?

Thanks!
  • 188金宝慱亚洲F1Came to the forums for first time to find an answer to this question!!me too me too.I want to filter my lists to show me all papers that have annotations.Or even all papers that have Notes, since I usually extract my annotations right away.
  • @lilsuz, to see which items have notes, go to 188BET靠谱吗//www.brodersterzo.com/support/sorting

The third paragraph:
    188BET靠谱吗By default, Zotero will show columns for the Title, Creators, and Attachments properties in the center pane.You can change which properties are shown by right-clicking on the column headers.Checking field names in the drop-down menu adds them to the items list, and unchecking removes them.
    Notes is listed there.
  • I am looking for this too.As we can with "Notes" column, I would love it if the "attachment" icon would have an indicator for "been annotated."

I have not always made a note from annotations and I have not tagged any that I have annotated in a dump area with 185 papers.Yikes.

I need help in many ways with my process and this would be a little step in the right direction!
  • I have found some help with this by selecting all in the folder and right-click> Create note from annotations.

The note has title and the annotations below.Better than opening each one for sure.
  • A "PDF has annotations" column would be very helpful for me as well.

Using the existing "Notes" column is not useful in my case, even if I were to Select All > Create Note from Annotations.This is because many of my PDFs already have a Note (and a number 1 in the Notes column) that appears to be an automatically generated table of contents.This Note is created before the PDF has been annotated.
  • I made an extension to add a column showing annotation counts - you can find it here: 188BET靠谱吗https://github.com/Dominic-DallOsto/zotero-annotations-count
  • edited 15 days ago
    I made an extension to add a column showing annotation counts
    @dominic-dThank you so much for your plugin!I have detected a couple of minor bugs that I am reporting in github
Sign Inor Registerto comment.