188BET靠谱吗Zotero in-text citation for multiple pages (e.g., pp.37-41) not working correctly

Hello,

I'm trying to use in-text citation for multiple articles.I'm using APA 7th edition.

188BET靠谱吗The problem is that whenever I add pages, Zotero only adds one "p".However, in APA 7 format, if citing multiple pages (e.g., 37-41), two "p"s are used, like in Polich et al., 2007, pp.87-92.

Is there something I'm doing wrong that doesn't require me to resort to using Suffix?
  • Yeah, the style does this correctly, so most likely just a misunderstanding of sorts.I have three initial thoughts:

1.Note that only the citations that actually show up in the document are APA style!what you see in the red quick format bar is a generic placeholder.
    2.Make sure you've set the language to US English in the Document Preferences (APA can be localized to all other available languages, not all of which have plural forms for p.)
    3.Make sure you definitely have APA selected in the Document Preferences.

If none of these help, could we see the beginning of your *bibliography* (first 2-3 items) and could you also let us know how exactly you're adding citations?
  • Points 1 and 3 were of no concern, but I did have language in French, changed it to US English and the problem was fixed :) thank you !
  • I have the same problem.I changed the language to American English, checked the style, checked the three dots and it didn't work.I'm adding the page exactly this way: I select the article.This is working fine.And then I put it in the "Page" field: "14-15" as you can see in the image.But it's not adding the two "p"s of APA style.What should I do?
    188BET靠谱吗https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14648393/fu4bead2y4cad1xco5hg.png
  • You want to look at the in-text citation, not what appears in the red box (that's just to show you what information you've entered).How does the actual citation look like?
Sign Inor Registerto comment.